The Privacy of Martha's Matrix Members
Martha's Matrix does not share the personal information of it's members with any third parties. All personal information given to Martha's Matrix is kept strictly confidential.
Martha's Matrix does not store any complete and detailed information on it's Internet servers pertaining to transactions made by it's members. This measure has been taken to protect the identity of every Martha's Matrix member.
The Privacy of Martha's Matrix Visitors
Martha's Matrix collects no personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide us with that information. However, Martha's Matrix will collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how Martha's Matrix handles information regarding your visit to our web site.
What Martha's Matrix Collects and Stores Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, Martha's Matrix will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Martha's Matrix automatically collects and stores only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "ispserver.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "ourclass.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access MarthasMatrix.com
- The type of browser and operating system used to access MarthasMatrix.com
- The date and time you access MarthasMatrix.com
- The pages you visit on MarthasMatrix.com
- If you linked to MarthasMatrix.com from another web site, the address of that web site
Martha's Matrix uses the automatically collected information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on MarthasMatrix.com. Martha's Matrix uses this automatically collected information in an effort to make MarthasMatrix.com a better web site for all users.